Saturday, September 24, 2011

Performance Rating - An Avenue for Change

Performance Gauge
Sometimes when someone draws out a specific failing to our attention, our tendency is to justify ourselves. That's how a mere unwise man sees a counsel. But you know what? Our reactions show what we are, as a person, inside. If we act quite negatively, this may only show that we're shrinking in our rooms for improvement. On the other hand, when we concede that the counsel is perfectly appropriate, we're actually opening an avenue for change. Therefore, giving ourselves a chance to be more effective. That's why there's a Performance Rating per employee.

Today(09/24/2011), I received my very first Performance Rating from Search Opt Media Inc. I wasn't surprised with the results. The outcome really reflected who am I in my working environment. They have given me the points wherein necessary changes must be made. And I appreciate all those counsels. I'm viewing this Performance Rating procedure as an avenue for change, change for both in conduct and personality. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have anything in mind? Help Bloganize to have better contents. Comment now!